Thursday, March 7, 2019

WEEKLY WEIGH IN HAPPENING SOON!

Day 7 and I'll be weighing in this evening before I take my weekly waste to the curb.
With nothing else to do for the day (insert hysterically laughing emoji) I'll be laying on the couch eating bonbons.  That and hanging laundry to dry, (it might be my only chance for a few days), syphoning water from uncovered containers to the garden beds to prevent mosquitos from breeding, and cleaning up before my Bunco buddies show up tomorrow night.  This is my first time hosting Bunco night and some of the ladies might be somewhat surprised with my commitment to "waste free".  I'm mean, they know that I enjoy working in the garden and making compost, but that's about it.  Chances are they haven't realized what a whack job I am.  Just to be on the safe side, I won't ask anyone to dump a bucket of grey water instead of flushing the toilet.  Or well I?


What would you think??



Bunco at the crazy lady's house

After my "how low can I go" challenge, what's next?  Is "suggesting" to your party guests that they use grey water cool or creepy?  If I leave the "Did You Know" sign in the bathroom, will I be invited back next month? Should I try and be the changing force that asks "how low can YOU go" to her guests, or is that over the top?  Comments appreciated.  Tune in Saturday for the out come.

Be well, be sustainable and happy gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment