Saturday, March 2, 2019

KEEPING WASTE WHERE IT BELONGS

As a full time tree hugger, keeping my waste to a minimum isn't all that hard.  Taking a picture and showing it to everyone is a little on the creepy side, but in this day and age is anything really over the top??  Knowing my trash is my responsibility keeps me in check (as does knowing it will be viewed), and I had to pause before my "one and done" soup for dinner last night.  Between the plastic wrapper, plastic bowl and plastic lid, it was a waste nightmare.  I did enjoy a fresh from the garden salad that was local, seasonal and organic, so I guess it wasn't a complete failure.

Why, oh why didn't I unwrap my
2019 calendar last week.  

The cardboard and can aren't too tough to deal with, and the bowl and lid will be a greenhouse seed starting pot by tomorrow.  

Be well and happy gardening!







No comments:

Post a Comment